DR AFIADIGWE, EVARISTUS EDE
DR AFIADIGWE, EVARISTUS EDE is a native of Ukehe in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of Enugu state.
He had his secondary education at Premier Secondary School, Ukehe. After which he proceeded to University of Nigeria, Nsukka and graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry in 1988. He obtained his MBBS from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka in 1996. In 2006, he was awarded a FWACS (Otorhinolaryngology). And in 2012, he got his FICS (NNS) certification.
He started his career at NAUTH, Nnewi between 1996 and 1999. He was Registrar, ORL NAUTH/UNTH between 1999 and 2003 and Senior Registrar, UNTH, Enugu between 2003 and 2006. He has been a Lecturer/Consultant, ORL, UNIZIK/NAUTH, Nnewi since 2006.
He enjoys Travelling, Poultry keeping and Christian Fellowship.
- DOS, National Association of Biochemistry Students(NABS) 1987
- Secretary-General, Association of Resident Doctors, NAUTH 2000/01
- President, Asso. Resident Doctors(ARD) , NAUTH, Nnewi 2003
- Secretary, LOC, 2007 Nigerian Medical Association(NMA), Anambra state Scientific Conference May 2007
- Chairman, LOC, NMA, Nnewi Zonal PHYSICIAN’S WEEK Oct 2007
- Chairman, College of Health Sciences/NAUTH
- Catholic Workers Association 2002 – 2003
- President, Umudule-Ukehe General Assembly Ukehe, Igbo-Etiti LGA 2005 – date
- Chairman, NMA, Nnewi zone Feb 2009 – 2011
- Deputy CMAC, NAUTH, Nnewi 2011 – Jan 2013
- Acting CMAC, NAUTH, Nnewi Feb 2013- Nov 2013
- CMAC, NAUTH, Nnewi 28th Nov 2013 – date