GODSON CHUKWUNONYE OKEKE (DR)
DR. GODSON CHUKWUNONYE OKEKE
CHIEF DENTAL SURGEON IN CHARGE OF DENTAL UNIT,
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (NAUTH) NNEWI.
PERSONAL DATA :
OTHER NAME: GODSON CHUKWUNONYE
DATE OF BIRTH: 6TH JUNE, 1959
MARRITAL STATUS: MARRIED
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: EKWUSIGO
STATE OF ORIGIN: ANAMBRA
PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS: CHIEF ALIBA OKEKE’S COMPOUND, NKALAFIA IREFI ORAFITE EKWUSIGO L.G.A.
POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O.BOX 675, NNEWI, NNEWI NORTH L.G.A.:
E-MAIL ADDRESS: Okekegodson57@yahoo.com
PRESENT CONTACT ADDRESS: DENTAL UNIT NAUTH, NNEWI PMB 5025 NNEWI, NNEWI NORTH, LGA ANAMBRA, NIGERIA.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENTED:
All Saints primary school IREFI ORAIFITE
ORAIFITE GRAMMER SCHOOL (Now Boys secondary School Oraifite)
University of Benin Benin city
Imo State University (IMSU) Imo State.
First school leaving Certificate 1972
West Africa School Certificate first Division 1978
Bachelor of dental Surgery (BDS) 1986
Master of Public Health (MPH) 2004
N.Y.S.C. Plateau State Honour Award in Health Services 1988
Rotary Professional Service Award-Awka Distinct
University of Benin Dental School 1986
Kano State Dental Centre, Zaria road Kano State 1986-1987
LangTang General Hospital LangTang 1987-1989
Anambra State Ministry of Health 1990-1996
Dental Unit, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, 1996 to date.
WORKSHOP/TRAINING ATTENTED IN THE FOLLOWING AREA:
- General Dental Practice on Management of Dental caries, periodontal diseases among the community.
- Recognition, diagnosis and management, references to Orthodentic cases.
- Tooth loss and replacement, the aesthetic challenges.
- Attended public health symposium of David E. Barmeinargural public health symposium sponsored inter-country centre for oral health (ICOH) for Africa in collaboration with the World Health Organisation in November, 2001 (Abuja, Nigeria).
- Dr. G.C. Okeke, has delivered several lectures/papers in the areas of dentistry and oral health in my local community, Anambra State and in Nigeria in general.
- Dr. G.C. Okeke belongs to the following professional organisation
Nigerian Medical Association
- A registered member of Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Dental Association, an affiliate member of World Dental Association and Common Wealth Dental Association.
- Member-Oraifite Improvement Union (OIU)
- Life Member full gospel Business Men Fellowship International (FGBMFI)
Reading, Travelling, Music & Wresting
Prof. Tony Igwegbe
Chief Medical DiretorNnamdiAzikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
Dept Community Health UNTH, Enugu.
College of Health SciencesOkofiaNnewi Campus of Unizik